Monday, December 28, 2009

I haven't been initiating talks with some people just because I thought they'd always be there. Not like I ever did the initiating, but perhaps I seem much too far from reach for them already so nobody ends up initiating.

Make an effort.



I remember this. and I don't remember when was the last time I wrote you something. Not that its anything I should be proud of at all. There's nothing else to be said until I actually write whatever I want to. Sigh.



On a happier note, we had fun yesterday.

(If I had the time now I would write all about it cause it was really fun with our whole family and yahui. Not now, gotta bathe soon but hey we all enjoyed ourselves :D)

Yahui, these are for you! Pity the ones with the games and marbles didn't turn out too nice :(


we drank some and tasted almost all of those. & I meant just little sips for some so they're not enough to get drunk, of course. I think there were more chinese wine in the cupboard but we were lazy to take those out.


:D


from Christmas eve:


Love you kaikai & Riane!

Took us forever to find Riane's place that morning with the big giraffe and three macdonald's breakfast meals PLUS it was raining AND we actually forgot her block number.



Christmas lunch with the SRGCE Japan peeps:

(and it wasn't a 5 star hotel, but the food was quite good)

that's our table, there were two other tables and Mr Tan treated us all! :O (the bill amounts to 200)


Off to bathe and do my work.

No comments: